>> About Us
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may visit our site anonymously.
What is the use of your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website based on feedback we receive from you.
- To improve our customer service. Your information helps us more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason without your consent, other than for the purpose of delivering the purchased product requested by you.
- To send periodic e-mails. The e-mail address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. Additionally you may receive e-mails with company news, updates, related product or service information. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving e-mails, we include such instructions at the bottom of each e-mail.
Do we disclose information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personal information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.