Split Core Current Switch 2.5-135A N.O.
H908 current switches offer high performance, with a wide array of amperage range options. These products can accurately detect belt loss, coupling shear, or other mechanical failure on loads from 1/5 to 100HP.
High performance devices
- Detecting belt loss, coupling shear, and mechanical failure
- Verifying lighting circuit and other electrical service run times
- Monitoring status of industrial process equipment
- Monitoring status of critical motors (compressor, fuel, etc.)
- Small size...fits easily inside small enclosures
- Self-gripping iris on the split-core housing for easy installation
- Status LEDs for easy setup and local indication
- Bracket can be installed in three different configurations
- 1 Amp status output for increased application flexibility
- All devices are 100% solid state and polarity insensitive, with a 5-year warranty
Customer Rating: Not Rated Yet |
Quick Order Number: 79
Manufacturer: Veris Industries
Part Number: H908
Weight: 0.70 lbs
Stocked Item*: Yes
Quantity Available*: 14
* If an order is placed where the item is a "Non-Stocked Item" or the quantity ordered is more than the quantity available, all items in stock will be shipped and the remainder of the items will be shipped as soon as we get the "backordered" items in.
- Sensor Power Induced from monitored conductor
- Insulation Class 600VAC RMS (UL), 300VAC RMS (CE)
- Frequency Range 50/60 Hz
- Temperature Range -15° to 60°C (5° to 140°F)
- Humidity Range 10-90% RH, non-condensing
- Hysteresis 10% (typical)
- Terminal Block Maximum Wire Size 14 AWG
- Terminal Block Torque (nominal) 4 in-lbs
- Agency Approvals UL 508 open device listing CE: EN61010-1:2001-02, CAT III, deg. 2, basic insulation
Do not use the LED status indicators as evidence of applied voltage.For applications requiring double or reinforced insulation, please contact the factory.