Line Voltage Thermostat Range 46 to 84F. Trade- Line. Slotted Cover and Extra Faceplate for Horiz or Vert. Mnt.
Heavy Duty Line Voltage Thermostats used to control fan coils, fans, motor starters, valves, contactors, and circulator motors in heating and/or cooling systems.
- Provide good line voltage comfort control.
- Use with Q651A,B subbases for system and fan switching.
- Removable setpoint knob locks setpoint and prevents tampering.
- With locking cover.
Customer Rating: Not Rated Yet |
Quick Order Number: 503
Part Number: T6052A1015/U
Weight: 1.25 lbs
Stocked Item*: No
Quantity Available*: 1
* If an order is placed where the item is a "Non-Stocked Item" or the quantity ordered is more than the quantity available, all items in stock will be shipped and the remainder of the items will be shipped as soon as we get the "backordered" items in.
- Hazmat Information
- UN 2037 Butane (Receptacles, small, containing gas cartridges), 2.1, LTD. QTY, one Fiberboard box X 1kg
- Two stage heating or two stage cooling
- Dimensions (in.)
- 5 in. high x 3 1/8 in. wide x 1 5/8 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm)
- 127 mm high x 79 mm wide x 41 mm deep
- Vertical or horizontal mounting
- Used With
- Q651A, B subbases for system and fan switching
- Electrical Ratings
- Stage 1: 120 Vac: 16 AFL, 96 ALR; 240 Vac: 8 AFL, 48 ALR ; Stage 2: 120 Vac: 8 AFL, 48 ALR; 240 Vac: 4 AFL, 24 ALR
- 50 Hz; 60 Hz
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
- Listed: File No. E4436, Guide No. XAPX
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association
- CSA Certified: File no. LR1620
- Tradeline Value
- Electrical Connections
- Screw terminals
- Supply Voltage
- 120 Vac; 240 Vac
- Switch Positions (System)
- 2-stage heating or 2-stage cooling
- Sensor Element
- Vapor filled dual diaphragm
- Differential Temperature (F)
- Stage 1 Heat, Stage 2 Cool: 2.5 F; Stage 2 Heat, Stage 1 Cool: 3.2 F
- Plastic cover, tan
- Switching Action
- 2 SPDT switches
- Setting Temperature Range (F)
- 46 F to 84 F