Line Voltage Thermostat Explosion Proof T-Stat Heat-Cool 120/240V,Range 46-84F SPDT. Heat Closes On Temp Fall, Cool On Rise
Heavy Duty Line Voltage Thermostats are used to control fan coils, fans, motor starters, valves, contactors, and circulator motors in heating and/or cooling systems.
- Provide good line voltage comfort control.
- Use with Q651A,B subbases for system and fan switching.
- Removable setpoint knob locks setpoint and prevents tampering.
- With locking cover.
Customer Rating: Not Rated Yet |
Quick Order Number: 502
Part Number: T6051B1006/U
Weight: 9.30 lbs
Stocked Item*: No
Quantity Available*: 0
* If an order is placed where the item is a "Non-Stocked Item" or the quantity ordered is more than the quantity available, all items in stock will be shipped and the remainder of the items will be shipped as soon as we get the "backordered" items in.
- Hazmat Information
- UN 2037 Butane (Receptacles, small, containing gas cartridges), 2.1, LTD. QTY, one Fiberboard box X 1kg
- Explosion-proof, Heating and cooling
- Dimensions (in.)
- 5 5/8 in. high x 6 3/8 in. wide x 4 7/16 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm)
- 143 mm high x 162 mm wide x 113 mm deep
- Vertical mounting
- Electrical Ratings
- 120 Vac: 16 AFL, 96 ALR; 240 Vac: 8 AFL, 48 ALR; Pilot Duty 125 VA
- 50 Hz; 60 Hz
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
- Listed: File No. E12842, Guide No. XBDV; Explosion Proof Enclosure, Class I, Groups C & D, and Class 2 Groups E, F, and G
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association
- CSA Certified: File No. LR30676-L
- Electrical Connections
- Screw terminals
- Supply Voltage
- 120 Vac; 240 Vac
- Sensor Element
- Vapor filled dual diaphragm
- Differential Temperature (F)
- 1 F
- Plastic cover, tan
- Switching Action
- Setting Temperature Range (F)
- 46 F to 84 F