Line Voltage Thermostat Tradeline. Range 50-80F Horizontal or Vertical Mounting-Heavy Duty Line Voltage - Heat/Cool
Heavy Duty Line Voltage Thermostats are used to control fan coils, fans, motor starters, valves, contactors, and circulator motors in heating and/or cooling systems.
- Provide good line voltage comfort control.
- Use with Q651A,B subbases for system and fan switching.
- Removable setpoint knob locks setpoint and prevents tampering.
- With locking cover.
Customer Rating: Not Rated Yet |
Quick Order Number: 501
Part Number: T6051A1016/U
Weight: 1.06 lbs
Stocked Item*: No
Quantity Available*: 0
* If an order is placed where the item is a "Non-Stocked Item" or the quantity ordered is more than the quantity available, all items in stock will be shipped and the remainder of the items will be shipped as soon as we get the "backordered" items in.
- Hazmat Information
- UN 2037 Butane (Receptacles, small, containing gas cartridges), 2.1, LTD. QTY, one Fiberboard box X 1kg
- Heating and cooling
- Dimensions (in.)
- 5 in. high x 3 1/8 in. wide x 1 5/8 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm)
- 127 mm high x 79 mm wide x 41 mm deep
- Vertical mounting
- Used With
- Q651A, B subbases for system and fan switching
- Electrical Ratings
- 120 Vac: 16 AFL, 96 ALR; 240 Vac: 8 AFL, 48 ALR; Resistive 22A @ 120 Vac, 19 A @ 277 Vac; Pilot Duty 125 VA
- 50 Hz; 60 Hz
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
- Listed: File No. E4436, Guide No. XAPX
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association
- CSA Certified: File no. LR1620
- Electrical Connections
- Screw terminals
- Supply Voltage
- 120 Vac; 240 Vac
- Sensor Element
- Vapor filled dual diaphragm
- Differential Temperature (F)
- 1 F
- Plastic cover, tan
- Switching Action
- Setting Temperature Range (F)
- 46 F to 84 F