20K ohm NTC Temp Sensor, 5 in. insertion
The C7041 Electronic Temperature Sensors are 20K ohm NTC sensors designed to be used with electronic controllers in domestic or commercial heating and cooling systems.
- The C7041 series of electronic temperature sensors are designed for use with the Excel 10, Excel 15, or any controller requiring a 20K ohm NTC non-linearized sensor input.
- Various models are available for sensing duct air temperature, averaging air temperature, water temperature, outdoor air temperature, or water pipe temperature.
- All devices consist of a temperature sensitive element and leadwires enclosed for protection from physical damage.
- Sensor element enclosures are made of various lengths and configurations for the specific applications.
- All devices have a wiring box housing to enclose the field wiring connections. C7041F outdoor sensor design, made of aluminum and stainless steel, is waterproof, and includes a sunshield.
Customer Rating: Not Rated Yet |
Quick Order Number: 366
Part Number: C7041D2001/U
Weight: 1.00 lbs
Stocked Item*: Yes
Quantity Available*: 0
* If an order is placed where the item is a "Non-Stocked Item" or the quantity ordered is more than the quantity available, all items in stock will be shipped and the remainder of the items will be shipped as soon as we get the "backordered" items in.