Honeywell up to 2 Heat / 2 Cool Conventional Systems. Up to 2 Heat / 1 Cool Heat Pump. System: Heat-Off-Cool-Auto-Emergency Heat. Fan: Auto-On
The FocusPRO non-programmable digital thermostat provides electronic control of 24 Vac conventional and heat pump systems or 750 mV heating systems.
- Non-programmable digital thermostat.
- Large, clear, backlit display - easy to read in various lighting conditions.
- Display size options - available in large screen or standard.
- Precise comfort control (+/- 1ªF) maintains consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy.
- Easy change battery door - flip out door allows for easy battery replacement without removing or disassembling the thermostat.
- 5-year limited warranty.
Customer Rating: Not Rated Yet |
Quick Order Number: 194
Part Number: TH5220D1029/U
Weight: 0.90 lbs
Stocked Item*: Yes
Quantity Available*: 1
* If an order is placed where the item is a "Non-Stocked Item" or the quantity ordered is more than the quantity available, all items in stock will be shipped and the remainder of the items will be shipped as soon as we get the "backordered" items in.
- Up to 2 Heat/2 Cool Conventional Systems; Up to 2 Heat/1 Cool Heat Pumps
- Dimensions (in.)
- 3 9/16 in. High X 5 13/16 in. Wide X 1 1/2 in. Deep
- Dimensions (mm)
- 91 mm High X 147 mm Wide X 38 mm Deep
- Large display size 5.09 sq. in.
- Electrical Ratings
- 20 to 30 Vac or 750 mV
- 50 Hz; 60 Hz
- Up to 2 Heat/2 Cool
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH)
- 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing
- Supply Voltage
- 20 to 30 Vac; 750 mV
- Switch Positions (System)
- Switch Positions (Fan)
- Sensor Element
- Accuracy (F)
- ±1 F
- Accuracy (C)
- ± 0.5 C
- Premier White®
- Switch Type
- Power Method
- Dual Powered: Battery or Hardwire
- Terminal Designations
- R, RC, C, W-O/B, G, Y, W2-AUX/E, Y2-L
- Auto/Manual Selectable
- Setting Temperature Range (F)
- Heat: 40 F to 90 F; Cool: 50 F to 99 F
- Setting Temperature Range (C)
- Heat: 4.5 C to 32 C; Cool: 10 C to 37 C
- Cycles per Hour
- Heating 1-12 CPH; Cooling 1-6 CPH
- Cool Current
- Y = 0.02 A to 1.0 A running; Y2 = 0.02 A to 1.0 A running
- Heat Current
- W = 0.02 A to 1.0 A running; W2 (AUX) = 0.02 A to 0.5 A running; E = 0.02 A to 1.0 A running
- Fan Current
- 0.02 A to 0.5 A running