Honeywell wet/wet differential pressure sensor. 0-25/50/125/250
Customer Rating: Not Rated Yet |
Quick Order Number: 168
Part Number: PWT250/U
Weight: 2.00 lbs
Stocked Item*: No
Quantity Available*: 0
* If an order is placed where the item is a "Non-Stocked Item" or the quantity ordered is more than the quantity available, all items in stock will be shipped and the remainder of the items will be shipped as soon as we get the "backordered" items in.
The PWT Series wet/wet differential pressure sensors provide reliable, accurate measurement and control of many applications, including pump differential pressure, chiller/boiler differential pressure drop, and CW/HW system differential pressure.
- The PWT Pressure Sensors incorporate microprocessor profiled sensors for exceptional accuracy and reliability.
- Field-selectable 4-20 mA, 0-5 Vdc, or 0-10 Vdc output.
- Jumper-selectable slow or fast response time.
- Switch-selectable pressure ranges.
- The jumper-selectable output switch for normal (4-20 mA) or reverse (20-4mA) operation provides application flexibility.
- Rugged, die-cast enclosure provides NEMA 4 sealing.
- Jumper-selectable port swap feature.
- All models offer both push button and digital input to zero the output.
- Dimensions (in.)
- 4 in. high x 5 51/64 in. wide x 2 13/64 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm)
- 102 mm high x 147 mm wide x 57 mm deep
- Vertical Mount
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH)
- 10 to 90% RH, non-condensing
- 12 to 30 Vdc or 24 Vac
- Operating Temperature Range (F)
- 14 F to 131 F
- Operating Temperature Range (C)
- -10 C to 55 C
- Approvals, CE
- 4-20mA, 0-5Vdc or 0-10Vdc selectable
- Connection Size (in.)
- 1/8 in. NPT female, stainless steel 17-4 PH
- Pressure Range (psi)
- 0-25, 0-50, 0-125, 0-250 psid
- ±1% F.S. for 0-250, 0-125, & 0-50 psid; ±2% F.S. for 0-25 psid
- Proof pressure
- 2x max. F.S. range
- Burst pressure
- 5x max. F.S. range